Monday, April 17, 2017

Weekend Fun...


The end of my three day weekend has arrived.......... with a beautiful sunset and what a wonderful weekend!




Friday I stopped to visit the Farwig Farm chicks.   Brand new babies.  I love baby chicks!



Jim and I spent all day Saturday and Sunday working in the yard.  Both days were absolutely gorgeous!  We wore ourselves out.  I wish I had more photos but we were honestly just too busy.

Throughout the weekend we saw pileated woodpeckers, turkeys, toads, bees.........oh, and a worm snake (whatever that is).  It was apparently a busy day for the turkey.  He was talking all afternoon Saturday.  we had a blast listening to him. 

Today I worked inside.  The inside of the Whiskey Creek house was a complete disaster.  Getting everything moved out of the Westwind house last weekend was extremely successful but it all ended up being thrown into the Whiskey Creek house.  I did manage to take a break and walk the property.  Mushrooms still manage to be a mystery to me.  I'm sure there are morels out there somewhere. I just can't find them!  I'm not giving up yet.  

I did run into beautiful butterflies.  The wildflowers are coming up everywhere and the bees and the butterflies are everywhere.  It was so peaceful. 

 
And so ends my wonderful weekend.  Life is very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment