Monday, April 10, 2017

Memories in storage .....












Jamaica
Normally when I get the message that my phone is close to storage capacity, I realize it's time to get a new phone. However, this time I was not quite ready to fork out the $ and upgrade.


I knew I needed to go in and delete some apps and delete some photos, and oh, the messages!  Jim and I apparently text a lot!

So today I decided to start with my photos.  I was dreading it.  Surprisingly, it turned out to be fun!  I was able to take a little walk down memory lane that was quite enjoyable. Here are some of the photos I ran into that reminded me that Life Is So Good!  (there are a million more but my time was limited).




Jim and I are having a blast while we adventure and the friends we have are the best!


Isabelle
Life is Good
Jack
Love
Forever Friends
Ireland
Beer
Friends at Convention
Friends
Family
BEES
Girls
Paris
Checkers in Switzerland
Family
Lake Geneva
Floating
Boy Toys

Brotherly Love
F1 Race - Austria
Brotherly Love
Moonlight Ramble
Hiking
Farm to Table


1 comment: