Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Things to Talk About...


Well it's been about 6 months since I last posted here.  I don't know what has taken so long.  I guess "time flies". 

A lot has happened in the past six months. 

- We built a lake in the back of the property
- We had a new septic system put in - what a mess!
- We went to San Diego and saw U2!
- Jim bought a tractor - fun
- We lost our cat, Felix
- I found out I had breast cancer
- I had a lumpectomy
- I'm still going through chemo
- We have had many laughs with many friends in many towns and many cities.

If I had to summarize the past six months I would say "We have lived large!" And I know we will continue to live this way.

Jim and I hike and camp and visit wineries and meet with friends and work out in our yard and feed our chickens.  We work hard and we play hard.  It's how we choose to live our life.

The thing I've learned most over these past months are that "The people in your life, make your life. Choose them wisely".  Your spouse, your family, your friends.  The people you choose to let in your life will choose your direction.   All I can say is "I have chosen well".

No comments:

Post a Comment